ARE WE 1 OF THE BEST LEAK DETECTION COMPANIES FOR LEVITTOWN, NY?
- We will not charge if we can't find it - no matter how long we spend on a leak detection.
- We charge flat rates - no matter how long we spend looking for the Leak.
- Owner has 20+ years Leak Detection experience with Long Island Pools.
- We don't claim to be experts at all Pool related services - we only do Leaks!
- We do both - diving/repairs underwater & pinpoint underground pipe Leaks.
Do you need a diver or a pressure test of the pipes? If you don't know, see the pump test below.
631-885-5621 - CALL THE LEAK DETECTION EXPERTS FOR
LEVITTOWN - 516-698-2092
OUR LEAK DETECTION SERVICES FOR LEVITTOWN, LONG ISLAND, N.Y.
- Vinyl Liner Pool Leak Repairs for Inground and Aboveground
- Patching holes, tears, seams and insect damage from termites/ants
- Pressure Test Pool Piping & Pinpoint Underground Pipe Leaks
- Underground Pool Pipe Leaks typically Located within 2 ft.
- Seal minor Gunite cracks & Pool Light Leaks with epoxy
- Our interest is to repair your Vinyl Liner, we don't replace Liners.
- Test suspect Leaks at Vinyl Liner Gaskets at stairs and faceplates
- Test for Leaks at suspect Hydrostatic valves & Vinyl Liner Seams
- Replace Main Drain Covers For Vinyl Liner & Gunite Pools
- We won't try to sell you a new Vinyl Liner - We just repair them
- We are Swimming Pool Leak Detection Experts for SMITHTOWN, NY
IMPORTANT POOL LEAK TESTS
We depend on our customers to help determine whether the leak is in the pipes or the interior of the pool, to minimize our charges. If you are not interested in doing the tests, we can go over the whole pool when performing a Leak Detection.
POOL PUMP ON OR OFF - LEAK TEST: Are you losing more water with the pool pump off or on? Run the pool pump for say 8, 12 or 24 hours and compare for the same period of time with the pump off. If you lose more water running the pool pump, that typically means the leak is in the return or Polaris lines. If you lose more water with the pool pump off that generally means the leak is in a suction line - the skimmer or main drain line. If you lose at the same rate it is generally in the interior of the pool - light leak, hole in liner or crack in gunite pool.
ANOTHER LEAK TEST YOU CAN DO:
Plug the pool lines (be sure to unplug your pool pumps) or just run off the main (if you have one) by shutting off the skimmer valve(s) at the front of pump. Now lets see where your water level goes over the next several days.
Does the water stop at a certain level?
Did you lose water in the off season?
Did you have the leak last year?